The Plan - No Cheating......

How We will do It

1. We will begin each day around 7am (planning 10 hour days) and end at 5pm or there about.

2. Each day we will go approximately 30-35 miles. If we are not in the city where our lodging is located, we will stop at 35 miles and drive to our lodging location for the night

3. In the morning we will drive back to our previous days stopping point and begin the days' run.

NOTE: I made errors in the estimated mileage between a couple of resting points (Ithaca & St Louis for example.) I will continue on and thru the stopping point to obtain the estimated mileage for the day; we will drive back for our nightly lodging.

So if you see me in our support vehicle it is because we reached our daily estimated mileage

Gj will not cheat :)

RUNNERS WISHING TO RUN A LEG OR SO WITH ME - CLICK ON "CLICK HERE"

Count Down T Minus ...


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Never Ever Quit!


TO MAKE A DONATION PLEASE CLICK ON LOGO

Fighting Neuroblastoma

Fighting Neuroblastoma
Gj's Cause - My "Band of Parents" Little Buddies

DONATIONS - SUPPORTING THE FIGHT!


Band of Parents------------------Mitch Butler Memorial Fund

Anonymous - $8.00
Mark & Diane Pasik - $100.00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Love my "Little Buddies"

Email Grandpa John

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Systems are still Go; Spira – A New Sponsor; Another Blessing

Systems are still Go: Although I feel that my training is not as intense as it should be, nevertheless, come May 15th, Ol’ Gj and his support Crew, (Missus Gj) will begin our journey…spreading the word, raising awareness that more funds are needed to advance research into or pediatric cancer plaguing our children, especially neuroblastoma.

Spira – A New Sponsor - I am proud to say that Spira is helping sponsor ol’ Gj for this run of a lifetime. I wish to thank them and all who are helping me raise awareness of a childhood cancer, a most dreadful disease called neuroblastoma.

Please visit my sponsors as they deserve your business. May they always and in all ways be blest; Thank you from my heart. Just click on the pictures below to follow a link to their websites – Thanks Gj

Another Blessing - have been somewhat down of late with so many of my Little Buddies having relapsed, not to mention so many gaining their angels wings. Yet when it’s the darkest, the light always shines through. It looks like some very much needed support will be provided to me and Missus Gj as we travel on with journey, specifically it looks like 4 or 5 nights of lodging will be provided by a very special loving family. I just don’t want to say who just yet as the plans are still be firmed up. Once all is planned I will most definitely mention names (if they will allow such) – You know who you are and you have my deepest gratitude and love – GJ

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.”
William Barclay

God bless - Till Later,

GJ

No comments: