The Plan - No Cheating......

How We will do It

1. We will begin each day around 7am (planning 10 hour days) and end at 5pm or there about.

2. Each day we will go approximately 30-35 miles. If we are not in the city where our lodging is located, we will stop at 35 miles and drive to our lodging location for the night

3. In the morning we will drive back to our previous days stopping point and begin the days' run.

NOTE: I made errors in the estimated mileage between a couple of resting points (Ithaca & St Louis for example.) I will continue on and thru the stopping point to obtain the estimated mileage for the day; we will drive back for our nightly lodging.

So if you see me in our support vehicle it is because we reached our daily estimated mileage

Gj will not cheat :)

RUNNERS WISHING TO RUN A LEG OR SO WITH ME - CLICK ON "CLICK HERE"

Count Down T Minus ...


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Never Ever Quit!


TO MAKE A DONATION PLEASE CLICK ON LOGO

Fighting Neuroblastoma

Fighting Neuroblastoma
Gj's Cause - My "Band of Parents" Little Buddies

DONATIONS - SUPPORTING THE FIGHT!


Band of Parents------------------Mitch Butler Memorial Fund

Anonymous - $8.00
Mark & Diane Pasik - $100.00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Love my "Little Buddies"

Email Grandpa John

Saturday, April 11, 2009

COMFORT INN - A NEW SPONSOR

Just short note to all of my friends and followers of our journey:

In response to an email I sent to the Comfort Inn North manger of Toledo OH., seeking a nights' lodging for myself, support crew (and BaBee) early yesterday afternoon I received a call from her. Ms. Greer was happy to inform me that she had made reservations in my name for kick off eve night and they were even more than happy to accept Babee along with us.

Folks, I can't tell how much such generosity means to me. Not only does it save a lot of money but reflects highly on the values Comfort Inn upholds and to reflects to the community. When traveling, please be sure to book your lodging at any one of the Comfort Inn's along your way, especially if traveling through Toledo, OH. North. Please visit their website by click on the picture below.

Thank you Rhonda. My Little Buddies and I are forever grateful for yours' and Comfort Inn's generosity by helping us raise awareness of childhood cancer.

Grandpa John

2 comments:

Deqlan said...

Hello Grandpa John just saying hello and enjoying reading all the amazing work you are doing! God Bless Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
www.deqlanhiggins.blogspot.com

Grandpa John said...

I love ya Little Buddy...don't ever stop fighting! I promise I'll never quit running for you.

God Bless you and your family.

Gj